STICKWELDER PF 161 DU
Stickwelder PF 161 DU – The Stickwelder PF 161 DU is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either Stick Welding or TIG welding with a lift start. This machine features an extra function that decreases the power draw of the unit, making it safer and more efficient to work within adverse conditions. These features plus its lightweight construction make it the ideal choice for light to medium-duty projects in all types of weather. This machine is capable of easily welding rods from 1/16 inches (1.6 mm) to 5/32 inches (4.0 mm).
- Single phase, 240V (+10% – 15%) or 120V (+10% – 15%) Inverter Stick Welding machine.
- Excellent arc characteristics with all types of rods up to 5/32 inches.
- Low power consumption.
- Ability to work outdoors with an adequate power generator.
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overloading.
- Lightweight design includes carrying belt for easy transportation.
- Ability to use leads up to 165 feet (50 meters) without any power loss at the weld.
- Two available welding processes Stick and TIG (Lift).
- Tested in 104°F /40°C, designed for the toughest conditions.
- Large size Dinse style welding connectors.
- Metal faced panel.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Electrode holder with cable and welding connectors
- Earth clamp with cable and welding connectors
- Bag for the machine and accessories
- Gas regulator
- TIG welding torch
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet