Canaweld Stick welders, type 6001 is a powerful and compact inverter, which is easy to carry.
Canaweld Stick welder machines are equipped with highest advanced components and the latest soft switch IGBT technology. The Power source provides excellent arc characteristics and is strongly recommended for the highest standard of applications with any kind of electrode.
The Stick welder 6001 ensures the stability of the welding parameters and with “the best dynamic characteristic” enabling quality results even with the most difficult electrodes. Canaweld Stick welders also offer a TIG mode with “lift” mode arc striking.
Stick welder 6001 is an extra heavy duty power source ( 500A, 100% DT) which is excellent for hard conditions and general purpose. Stick welder 6001 is equipped with Gouging facility too.
Why Choose Canaweld’s Stick Welders?
- Specially designed for harsh conditions, hot and scorching climate
- Extra heavy-duty power source, Extremely rugged, reliable and easy-to-use
- Excellent welding characteristics in Stick welding with any kind of electrodes
- Low energy consumption
- High power at 100% Duty Cycle., tested in 104° and 140 ° Fahrenheit (40° and 60° Celsius)
- Suitable to be used with mains cable lengths up to 330 feet (100 m).
- Automatic compensation of main voltage fluctuations within +/- 20%
- Pre-set of current on digital display, Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter
- Possibility of activating the VRD function
- Stability of adjusted welding parameters due to network voltage fluctuation, increasing cable length or inexperienced welder.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior arc performance and less spatter
- Metallic main structure with shock-proof steel panels
- IP protection class and dust-proof electronic components
- Innovative air flow ducting for the cooling system allows for operation in the toughest work environments
- Adjustable HOT START to improve arc striking with the most difficult electrodes
- Adjustable ARC FORCE to choose the best arc dynamic characteristics especially for cellulosic electrodes
- Special dynamic arc starting characteristic provides TIG arc starting avoiding contamination of welding pool by tungsten as well as increasing the life of tungsten electrode without using high frequency
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency
- Indicator for overload protection
- Wireless remote control as option
- Manufactured and tested according to international the standards IEC 60974-1 as well as Canadian Standards CSA.
- Three years Warranty
- Heavy Duty job shop fabrication
- Pipe Welding and oil and gas transmission pipelines
- Shipyard and offshore application
- Sheet metal industries
- Oil and Gas, refineries and Petrochemical industries
- Machinery construction Plants
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Building Sites
- Railway Industries
- Nuclear industries
- Steel Construction
- Repair and overhaul
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Gas regulator
- Welding TIG Torch
- Gouging Torch
- Remote Control
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet