Stickwelder 6000 Series – The Stickwelder 6000 is an extra heavy-duty unit capable of both Stick Welding and TIG welding with a lift start. Designed for extra heavy fabrication projects. Its 500 Amps of power combined with a 100% duty cycle makes the Stickwelder 6000 Series the perfect machine for extra heavy-duty steel fabrication in tough conditions.
- Specially designed for tough conditions.
- Extra heavy-duty power source.
- Extremely rugged, reliable and easy-to-use.
- Excellent welding characteristics when Stick welding with any kind of rods.
- Ideal for Gouging and TIG Process.
- Low energy consumption.
- High power at 100% duty cycle, tested in 104°F/40°C and 140°F/60°C.
- Suitable for use with main cable lengths up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Automatic compensation of main voltage fluctuations within ±20%.
- Pre-set of current on digital display, digital Ammeter and voltmeter.
- Option to activate the VRD function.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Heavy Duty job shop fabrication
- Pipe Welding and oil and gas transmission pipelines
- Shipyard and offshore application
- Sheet metal industries
- Oil and Gas, refineries and Petrochemical industries
- Machinery construction Plants
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Building Sites
- Railway Industries
- Nuclear industries
- Steel Construction
- Repair and overhaul
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Gas regulator
- Welding TIG Torch
- Gouging Torch
- Remote Control
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet