Stickwelder 5001C Series – The Stickwelder 5001C Series is a heavy-duty unit capable of both Stick Welding and TIG welding with a lift start. Its 400 Amps of power combined with a high-duty cycle and special dynamic characteristics for cellulosic and basic electrodes make the Stickwelder 5000 Series the perfect addition for any heavy-duty fabrication shops.
- Specially designed for tough conditions.
- Heavy-duty power source.
- Extremely rugged, reliable and easy-to-use.
- Excellent welding characteristics for Stick welding with any kind of rods, especially cellulosic, TIG welding.
- Arc length control insures facility of tack welding.
- Low energy consumption.
- High power at 100% Duty Cycle, tested in 140°F/60°C.
- Suitable for use with main cable lengths up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Automatic compensation of main voltage fluctuations within ± 20%.
- Pre-set of current on digital display, digital Ammeter and Voltmeter.
- Possibility of activating the VRD function.
- Generator adapted.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Heavy Duty job shop fabrication
- Pipe Welding and oil and gas transmission pipelines
- Shipyard and offshore application
- Sheet metal industries
- Oil and Gas, refineries and Petrochemical industries
- Machinery construction Plants
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Building Sites
- Railway Industries
- Nuclear industries
- Steel Construction
- Repair and overhaul
- Generator Adaptor
- Special designed, superior quality for cellulosic electrodes
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Gas regulator
- Welding TIG Torch
- Gouging Torch
- Remote Control
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet