RAINBOW 200 HF
RAINBOW 200 HF represents the latest evolution of inverter technology DC welding machines for professional applications. Equipped with a digital control, these powerful 100 kHz power sources, based on the very latest IGBT technology and fitted with flat transformer, can be used for TIG welding of any metal, excluding aluminium and its alloys. This power source also very well performing in MMA welding, due to their lightness and portability, are the ideal solution for excellent quality welding in maintenance, assembly and light fabrication works.
EASY PULSE (RAINBOW 200 HF)
“EASY PULSE” feature, in function of the chosen peak current, will synergically generate, in a simple and automatic way, both an adequate pulse frequency (between 0.5 and 500 Hz) and a base current.
Pulse parameter values preselected in the control will save setting time, by ensuring the best possible pulse parameter combinations, ideal for less skilled welders/operators.
CYCLE (RAINBOW 200HF)
“CYCLE” function allows, by simply pressing the torch trigger, to continuously switch between two current values, previously preselected. This function is most suitable for welding different thickness profiles, requiring a continuous current adjustment change.
- Precise and efficient TIG arc striking by high frequency
- High performance on thin metal sheets
- Standard equipped with pulse mode integrated into the control with available “EASY PULSE facility (RAINBOW 200 HF)
- Digital control of all welding parameters with the possibility of storing 9 personalized programs (RAINBOW 200 HF)
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage within +15%-20%
- Low energy consumption and high efficiency
- Innovative and compact design
- Shock-proof fibre compound main structure
- Control panel protected against accidental impact
- Robust handle integrated into the chassis
- Sloping front control panel, easy to read and adjust and highly visible from any direction
- Reduced weight and dimensions, easy-to-carry
- IP 23 protection class and dust-proof electronic components, thanks to the innovative “Tunnel” fan cooling system, allow their use in the toughest work environments
- Welding cable including earth clip
- TIG torch
- Electrode holder and welding cable
- Argon regulator
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet