Multiprocess 6000 Series – The Multiprocess 6000 Series is an extra heavy-duty 500-Amp welding machine, capable of Stick welding, MIG welding, Gouging or TIG welding with a lift start. It’s robust design and 100% duty cycle make this an ideal all-around workhorse for all medium to heavy-duty applications.
- Specially designed for tough conditions.
- Extra heavy-duty, reliable with a robust design.
- High power at 100% duty cycle, tested in 104°F/40°C and 140°F/60°C.
- Excellent design characteristics ensure high welding quality, precise arc striking and highly stable arc.
- Fully encapsulated PCB to avoid dust contamination.
- Automatic compensation for main power fluctuations within ± 20%.
- Electronic continuous control of inductance.
- Excellent CC/CV characteristics ensures high quality and trouble-free welding.
- Exceptional welding characteristics in MIG/MAG, Flux Cored, Gouging.
- Precise arc striking and a highly stable arc.
- User friendly parameter settings.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Welding Torch
- Regulator and gas heater
- Cooling unit
- Carriage type “BM”
- TIG welding torch
- Electrode holder and welding cable
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet