Multiprocess 4000 Series – The Multiprocess 4000 is a powerful 400-Amp welding machine, capable of Stick welding, MIG welding, or TIG welding with a lift start. Its robust design and high duty cycle make this an ideal all-around workhorse for all medium to heavy-duty applications.
- Specially designed for tough condition.
- Heavy-duty, robust design and reliable.
- High power at 100% duty cycle, tested in 104°F/40°C and 140°F/60°C.
- Excellent design characteristics ensures welding quality, precise arc striking and highly stable arc.
- Fully encapsulated PCB to avoid dust contamination.
- Automatic compensation for main power fluctuations within ± 20%.
- Electronic continuous control of inductance.
- Excellent CC/CV characteristic ensures high quality and trouble-free welding.
- Exceptional welding characteristics in MIG/MAG, Flux-cored, and Stick welding (MMA).
- User friendly parameters settings.
- Initial and final crater control.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Welding Torch
- Regulator and gas heater
- TIG welding torch
- Electrode holder and welding cable
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet