Canaweld’s multiprocess machines offer premium quality welding procedure, MIG/MAG, Flux cored, Stick and TIG with “Lift” mode and represent the best solution for the most qualified welding applications in any industrial field requiring high precision and repeatability of the achieved results. Canaweld’s Multiprocess 4001C Series is ideal for anybody looking for an innovative, extra heavy duty, modern, and, at the same time, user-friendly equipment, more similar in the adjustments of the parameters to a traditional power source. Canaweld Multiprocess 4001C is designed with a four-roll wire feeder and built-in one.
Why Choose Canaweld’s Products?
- Specially designed for harsh conditions, hot and scorching climate.
- Extra Heavy duty, Robust design and reliable.
- High power at 100% Duty Cycle., tested in 104° and 140° Fahrenheit (40° and 60° Celsius)
- Excellent design dynamic and static characteristic insures welding quality, Precise arc striking and high stability arc
- Fully encapsulated PCB to avoid dust contaminations.
- Stability of adjusted welding parameters due to network voltage fluctuation, increasing cable length or inexperienced welder.
- Electronic continuous control of Inductance
- Excellent CC/CV characteristic insures high quality and trouble-free welding
- Exceptional welding characteristics in MIG/MAG, Flux-cored, and Stick Welding (MMA)
- User friendly and easy-to-use selection of the parameters
- Ability of presetting welding parameters
- Initial and final crater control
- Low energy consumption
- Metallic structure
- IP protection class and dust-proof electronic components
- Innovative airflow ducting system
- 2/4 stroke operating mode
- Heavy Duty Four roll Wire feeder, Metallic Chassis, high precision, ball bearings and quick exchanging rolls system
- Less spatter in welding with Co2 gas due to advanced waveform control
- Low welding distortion, pretty weld formation, High deposit rate
- Indicator for overload protection
- Manufactured and tested according to international standards IEC 60974-1 as well as Canadian Standards CSA.
- Three years Warranty
Application of Multiprocess 4001 C, The MIG Welder with internal wire feeder:
- Heavy Duty job shop fabrication
- Sheet metal industries
- Oil and Gas , refineries and Petrochemical industries
- Machinery construction Plants
- Vehicle manufacturing industries
- Railway Industries
- Nuclear industries
- Aerospace and Aeronautics industries
- Food industries
- Repair and overhaul
- Welding cable and ground clamp
- Welding Torch
- Regulator and gas heater
- TIG welding torch
- Electrode holder and welding cable
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet