MMA 201 – The MMA 201 is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either Stick Welding or TIG welding with a lift start, and it’s the best in its class for its duty cycle. The MMA 201 is not only powerful but it’s also designed to be lightweight. The maximum current is 200A and can deliver 160A with a 100% duty cycle. These Combined features make it the perfect machine for a welder on the go, who needs some extra power and the ability to weld all day long.
- High power output, 150A @ 100% Duty Cycle & 200A @ 30% Duty Cycle.
- Tested in 104°F /40°C, designed for the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight design.
- Carrying belt for easy transportation.
- Two available welding process: Stick and TIG (Lift).
- Ability to use leads up to 165 feet (50 meters) without any power loss at the weld.
- Excellent welding characteristics with any type of rods.
- Automatic hot start which improves arc striking with the most difficult rods.
- Arc Force Function to automatically select the best welding arc dynamics.
- Electrode Anti-Sticking function.
- Ability to work outdoors with an adequate power generator.
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overheating.
- Large size Dinse style welding connectors.
- Metal face panel.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Light Fabrication
- Metal Building
- Mechanical Contractors
- Installation, Repair or Maintenance, Plumbing & HVAC
- Civil Construction & roofing
- Farms and Training School
- Electrode holder with cable and welding connectors
- Earth clamp with cable and welding connectors
- Bag for the machine and accessories
- Air cooled TIG Torch
- Gas regulator
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet