MMA 161 DU
MMA 161 Du – The MMA 161 Du is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either Stick Welding or TIG Welding with a lift start. With its high duty cycle, lightweight construction and dual voltage capabilities, it is the perfect machine to be paired with a generator and used outdoors for light or medium fabrication projects. This Machine is capable of easily welding rods from 1/16 in (1.6 mm) to 5/32 in (4.0 mm).
- High power output, 130A @ 100% Duty Cycle & 160A @ 30% Duty Cycle.
- Tested in 104°F /40°C, designed for the toughest conditions.
- Input voltage 240V (+10% – 15%) or 120V (+10% – 15%).
- Lightweight design includes carrying belt for easy transportation.
- Two available welding processes: Stick and TIG (Lift).
- Ability to use up to 165 feet (50 meters) leads without any power loss at the weld.
- Excellent welding characteristics with any type of rods.
- Capable of welding on sharp edges.
- Automatic Hot Start to improve arc striking with the most difficult rods.
- Arc Force to automatically select the best welding arc dynamics.
- Electrode Anti-Sticking function.
- Ability to work outdoors with an adequate power generator.
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overheating.
- Large size Dinse style welding connectors.
- Metal faced panels.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Electrode holder with cable and welding connectors
- Earth clamp with cable and welding connectors
- Bag for the machine and accessories
- Gas regulator
- TIG welding torch
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet