TIG AC/DC 201 PULSE
The TIG AC/DC 201 Pulse is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either AC or DC TIG welding (stainless, mild steel and aluminum) or SMAW Stick welding. The professional pulse features of the machine combined with its HF start, make it ideal for welders looking to perform high quality TIG welds with no distortion for even very thin steel alloys or aluminum.
- AC/DC pulse TIG inverter welding machine.
- Tested in 104°F/40°C, designed for the toughest conditions.
- Excellent for quality welding of aluminum, stainless steel and other materials.
- Ability to weld very thin materials using PULSE mode.
- Digital control of all the welding parameters: Pre-Flow, Hot Start, Starting Current, Slope Up, Welding Current, Base Current, Pulse Duration, Pulse Frequency, Slope Down, Crater Arc Current, Post Flow, AC Frequency, AC Balance high duty cycle.
- Low energy consumption.
- Generator compatible design.
- Excellent welding characteristics in Stick mode with any type of rods.
- Digital ammeter and Hold Function of the last read value.
- Automatic fan that ensures protection against overheating while saving energy and minimizing dust and debris entering the machine.
- Adjustable Arc Force in Stick Mode.
- Error code indicated on panel.
- Wave selector: Soft square wave – Advanced square wave.
- Metal face panel.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- TIG welding torch
- Electrode holder with cable and welding connectors
- Earth clamp with cable and welding connectors
- Bag for the machine and accessories
- Gas regulator
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet