The MIG/MMA 201 is a portable, powerful and versatile MIG/Stick Welding machine. This unit can weld up to 1/2-inch steel in either MIG mode or in the SMAW setting. Capable of running 0.023–0.045-inch MIG wire or up to 3/16-inch SMAW rods with a very stable arc. These characteristics make the MIG/MMA 201 the perfect choice for light to medium duty welding jobs whether in your garage, at home or at your local auto body shop.
- High power output, 170A @ 100% Duty Cycle & 200A @ 35% Duty Cycle.
- Inverter power source with optimal welding characteristics in MIG and Stick.
- Automatic compensation for main power fluctuations within ± 20%.
- Ability to use leads up to 165 feet (50 meters) without any power loss at the weld.
- High grade dual drive roll system for precise and constant wire feed that prevents bird nesting.
- Welds up to 1/2-inch steel and 3/8-inch aluminum.
- Graduated knob to achieve the most accurate settings.
- Automatically controls wire speed by voltage feedback to give an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter.
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overheating.
- Built-in polarity changeover feature for most common gas and gasless wires.
- 8-inch (203 mm) Wire Spool Size and optional 12-inch (305 mm).
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.
- Aerospace Industries
- Automotive Parts and Bodies
- Medical Industries
- Food Industries
- Light Fabrication
- Metal Building
- Mechanical Contractors
- Installation, Repair or Maintenance
- Plumbing & HVAC, Civil Construction & roofing
- Farms and Training School
- Electrode holder with cable and welding connectors
- Earth clamp with cable and welding connectors
- MIG welding torch
- Bag for the machine and accessories
- Gas regulator
- Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet