(GPGPN500A-40E) CANAWELD PANA TORCH 500A
PANASONIC TORCH X 4MT C/W EURO END 500A CO2 @ 50% DUTY CYCLE
GPGPN500A-40E MIG Torch is built from the highest-quality material and is one of the most powerful air-cooled torches in the market. It has been tested to adhere to the international standards. Because of its power, we can eliminate the cooling system for many of the MIG welding machines, which results in less maintenance and service fees as well as fewer costs.
- All wear and spare parts are manufactured to the same specification as the OEM and are fully interchangeable.
- Manufactured to the same specification as the OEM.
Knuckle Joint and Cable Support
- Small movements of the handle and neck are possible independent of the cable assembly.
- A moulded polymer cable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
Handles and Cable Supports
- Designed to combine balance, positioning and ergonomics with practical torch performance, cable life and consistent wire feed.
Air-Cooled Cable Systems
- Hyperflex Air-Cooled cable assemblies offer outstanding flexibility with the highest heat and abrasion resistance of any known cable.
- Cable end and crimp systems ensure maximum conductivity whilst the outer jacket is constructed from cross-linked polymers providing a tear proof outer with a burn threshold of 375˚C.
Rear Cable Support
- Extra length cable support systems ensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
Housings, Nuts and Supports
- Tough and damage resistant, housings and nuts are formed in robust glass-reinforced polymers encasing all conductive parts in accordance with EN60974-7, CE and CCC.
- Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plug body pins.