CANAWELD MIG TORCH WATER COOLED
A new, high-end range of products specified at full performance levels
- All wear and spare parts are fully interchangeable with the OEM.
Medium Ergo Trigger Assembly
- Rapid field servicing ensured by a simple “plug and play” system.
- Switches can be exchanged in 5 seconds without the use of tools.
Knuckle Joint and Cable Support
- Small movements of the handle and neck are possible independent of the cable assembly. A molded polymer cable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
- Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plug body pins.
Water In/Out Supports
- Fitted as standard to ensure delivery and uninterrupted flow rate of coolants.
- Manufactured to the same specification as the OEM.
- Revised design handle inclusive of Progrip feature.
- Soft‘grips’ prevent slippage and reduce welder wrist strain.
- Progrip cables are constructed from PVC. Power cable, gas and water hoses are colour-coded for ease of identification and protected with a canvas sheath.
- Progrip R series cables utilize an upgraded rubber jacket on the power cables.
Rear Cable Support
- Extra length cable support systems ensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
Gun Plug Housing
- Tough and damage resistant, housings and nuts are formed in robust glass-reinforced polymers encasing all conductive parts in accordance with IEC/EN60974-7.