(CAN-UG2500-40ER) CANAWELD MIG TORCH 250A (COMPATIBLE WITH BINZEL TYPE)
PROGRIP ERGO TORCH PACKAGE X 4MT
A new, high-end range of products specified at full performance levels
- All wear and spare parts are manufactured to the same specification as the OEM and are fully interchangeable.
Medium Ergo Trigger Assembly
- Rapid field servicing ensured by a simple “plug and play” system.
- Switches can be exchanged in 5 seconds without the use of tools.
Knuckle Joint and Cable Support
- Small movements of the handle and neck are possible independent of the cable assembly. A molded polymer cable support increases flexibility and electrode support.
- Fitted with unbreakable spring loaded gun plug body pins.
Rear Cable Support
- Extra length cable support systems ensure smooth and consistent wire feed at any angle.
- Manufactured to the same specification as the OEM.
- Revised design handle inclusive of Progrip feature.
- Soft‘grips’ prevent slippage and reduce welder wrist strain.
- Air-Cooled cable assemblies offer outstanding flexibility with the highest heat and abrasion resistance of any known cable.
- The outer jacket is constructed from cross-linked polymers
providing a tear proof outer with a burn threshold of 375°C.
Gun Plug Housing
- Tough and damage resistant, housings and nuts are formed in robust glass-reinforced polymers encasing all conductive parts in accordance with IEC/EN60974-7.